As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 158, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 158 Answers :
- Article I, Section 8 Says Congress Can Make This, Regulate Its Value & Punish People Who Copy It
- Considered A National Dish, Feijoada Comes From The Portuguese Word For This Legume
- It’S Also Called “Quinine Water”, So You Can Ask The Bartender For A Gin & Quinine
- It’S The Means Of Locomotion Used By Competitors In The Famous Henley Regatta
- The Nhl’S Flames Moved From Atlanta, Which Burned In 1864, To This City That Had A Big Fire In 1886
- This Quartet’S “Mouth” Was Used In The Movie “An American Werewolf In Paris”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 159
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.