As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1585, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1585 Answers :
- Before 1935, Turkeys Were Bred Mainly For This Feature, Not Meat
- Biblically Speaking, Jud. Can Stand For The Book Of Judges Or For This Book Of The Apocrypha
- During The Roman Civil War, Brutus Sided With This Man But Was Later Pardoned By Julius Caesar–Oops!
- Louis Xiv Was Only 4 Years Old When He Gained This Title In 1643
- This Term Refers To The 4 Principal Arteries Of The Head & Neck
- This Word For A Bullfighter Comes From Spanish Meaning “To Kill”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1586
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.