As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1601, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1601 Answers :
- Hank Azaria Was Sir Lancelot In The Original Broadway Production Of This Silly Show From Monty Python
- Idleness Is The Root Of All Evil & So Is “The Love Of” This
- Now Capital, Gaborone Was The Administrative Seat Of Bechuanaland, Which Became This Country In 1966
- Pop Singers Like Taylor Swift & Rihanna Have Embraced This Once-Esoteric Electronic Dance Music With A Name That’S More Dance Than Music
- The Horseman That Terrorized Sleepy Hollow Was This
- These Decorative Horizontal Bands, Named From The Latin For “Embroidery”, Were Carved By The Greeks On The Sides Of Temples…Brrr!
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1602
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.