As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1679, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1679 Answers :
- A Leprechaun Can Be Found By Following The Sound Of The Hammer He Uses To Make These
- In “A Midsummer Night’S Dream”, This Sprite Enchants Lysander, The First Athenian He Sees
- Richard Armour Wrote, “Thrifty Save It, Misers Crave It… Gamblers Lose It… I Could Use It”
- The “Scud”Lebutt Is That A Ballistophobic Person Fears Being Hit By These
- The Blossoms Of These Gourds Are Edible & Sometimes Are Stuffed & Deep-Fried
- To Make A Jellybean, Mix Blackberry Brandy With This Licorice-Flavored Liqueur
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1680
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.