As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1696, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1696 Answers :
- In 1980 The World Health Organization Officially Declared That This Disease, Also Called Variola, Had Been Eradicated
- In 2010 Geoffrey Fletcher Won An Oscar For Best Adapted Screenplay For This Movie “Based On The Novel ‘Push’ By Sapphire”
- Lord Nelson’S Statue In Trafalgar Square Is Guarded By 4 Of These Bronze Beasts
- Sturgeon Roe Doesn’T Become A Food Called This Until It’S Salted
- These Planes Named For Their Wing Configuration Were Flown By The Wright Brothers But Disappeared After World War Ii
- This Greek Spirit Is A Close Cousin To French Pastis Or Pernod
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1697
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.