As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 179, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 179 Answers :
- 1993: “…And Confused”
- A Hidden Provision In A Deal, Or An Attractive Marital Partner
- Created By Jean De Brunhoff, This Pachyderm, Who Wears A Green Suit & A Bowler Hat, Leaves The Jungle & Moves To Paris
- Geddy Lee, This Band’S Bassist, Got His Nickname From His Immigrant Mother, Who Kept Mispronouncing His Real Name, Gary
- Katharine Hepburn Played A Fashion Designer Known For Suits, Little Black Dresses & Perfume In This 1969 Broadway Musical
- Resell A Theater Ticket At A Greatly Inflated Price
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 180
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.