As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1792, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1792 Answers :
- 1494’S Treaty Of Tordesillas Aimed To Settle A Dispute Between Portugal & This Nation Over New World Territories
- 1880 Tale By Johanna Spyri About A Little Girl Who Lives In The Alps
- An Old Testament Book Is Named For This Wife Of Boaz
- It’S An Old-Time Sailors’ Drink Made From Rum
- Muslims Worship The Same God As Jews & Christians But Usually Call Him By This Name
- Shorts-Lovin’ Ms. Duke Might Enjoy Lemon Juice, Sugar, Grenadine, Maraschino Cherry & An Orange Slice In A “Gin” This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1793
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.