As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1805, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1805 Answers :
- Both The Flower & The Word “Iridescent” Come From This Ancient Greek Word For “Rainbow”
- Coptic Was The Last Phase Of This Language Whose 5,000-Year Recorded History Is The Longest Known
- Still Spoken By Many Amish, Pennsylvania Dutch Is A Dialect Of This Language
- Term For A Football Field That May Stem From Its Resemblance To An Open Grill Used For Cooking
- This Force That Hinders An Airplane’S Forward Thrust Is Caused By Friction With The Air
- This Polish Sausage That Looks Like A Big Frankfurter Is Coarser In Texture & Flavored With Garlic
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1806
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.