As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1821, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1821 Answers :
- A Group Of These Mammals Is A Bevy; We Don’T Know What A Group Of Sears Would Be
- From The French For “Caper”, It’S A Curved Furniture Leg That Often Tapers To A Paw
- From The Latin For “Stonecutter”, It’S The Cutting, Polishing & Engraving Of Gemstones
- Much Literature Was Written In The Middle High Form Of This Language, Including The “Nibelungenlied”
- Pisco, A South American Kind Of This Snifter Spirit, Is Distilled From Muscat Grapes
- The Hind Legs Of A Bee Come Equipped With Baskets For Carrying Loads Of This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1822
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.