As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1838, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1838 Answers :
- A Sarcophagus Is A Coffin Made Of This Material
- Nijo Castle In Kyoto, Japan Was The Home Of These “Generalissimos”
- Often The Subject Of Cave Paintings, These Relatives Of Modern Cattle Have Been Extinct Since 1627
- The Cenozoic Era Is Called “The Age Of” This Class Of Animals, Since They Became Prominent Then
- The Top Of A Table Is Often Made Of This Rock & Can Weigh Over 300 Pounds
- This Sorcerer Taught The Lady Of The Lake Magic; Then She Imprisoned Him In An Enchanted Thornbush
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1839
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.