As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1839, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1839 Answers :
- Around 1550 The British Called The Spanish Arquebuses “Calivers”, A Corruption Of This Word
- In 1993 This Car Rental Company Spent $44 Million On Its Ad Campaign Featuring O.J. Simpson
- It’S The C In A C-Section
- Severely Underweight From His Role In “The Machinist”, Christian Bale Gained 100 Pounds To Play This Role
- This Is Sewing Together 2 Pieces Of Fabric With Padding Between, Perhaps To Make A Bed Cover
- This Is The Surname Of Twins Roderick & Madeline, Who Together Brought Down The House
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1840
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.