As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1847, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1847 Answers :
- Helen Hogg Found Over 200 Of The Variable Type Of These, Whose Light Varies In Helpfully Regular Intervals
- Honeybees Get Their Sugar From Nectar & Their Protein & Fat From This
- In The Days Of Elijah, Samaria Was The Capital Of Israel & Jerusalem Was Capital Of This Country
- It’S Italian For Both “Please” & “You’Re Welcome”, But Not For “Spaghetti Sauce”
- Sadie Was Originally A Pet Form Of This Biblical Name, A Wife Of Abraham
- Under Hussein I This Country Gave Its Women The Right To Vote In 1973
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1848
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.