As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 185, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 185 Answers :
- A Diamond’S Weight Is Measured In These Units Equal To 200 Milligrams Or About 1/142 Of An Ounce
- In 1979 Soviet Troops Occupied This Capital
- In The Basket Trick, An Assistant Gets Into A Basket & The Magician Sticks These Weapons Into It
- It’S An American Colloquial Greeting That May Be A Short Form Of “How Do Ye”
- Meaning “Acts”, Hindu Term For Deeds Done In One Life That Bear Fruit In The Next
- On The Table, It’S What You Might Find In A Boat
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 186
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.