As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1872, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1872 Answers :
- A Herm Is A Pillar Often Topped With A Head Or Bust Of This God Of Commerce For Whom It Was Named
- Even Though “Who Shot J.R.?” Was The Summer Cliffhanger Of 1980, When This Series Was Revived In 2012 J.R. Was Still Around
- If A Traditional Martini Has Something Green Floating In It, Hopefully It’S This Shade
- In 1675 Giovanni Cassini Noticed That This Planet’S Ring Was Actually 2 Rings
- Iodine Gas Is This Color Associated With Royalty
- W.C. Fields Said, “It’S A Funny Old World — A Man’S Lucky If He Gets Out Of It” This Way
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1873
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.