As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1889, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1889 Answers :
- A Matador’S Costume Is Called A Traje De Luces, Spanish For “Suit Of” These
- Icelandic People Like To Eat Skyr, Which Is Similar To This Fermented Dairy Product
- Sauce For A Salad Or Stuffing For A Fowl
- These South American Camelids Live In The Andes At Up To 16,000 Feet, Higher Than Guanacos, Alpacas & Llamas
- This Family Of Trees Has 2 Genera, Populus & Salix; We Wonder To Which One Alyson Hannigan Belongs
- This Is The Word For Organized Combat Between 2 Mounted Knights Trying To Unseat Each Other With Blunted Lances
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1890
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.