As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1947, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1947 Answers :
- The Hindu Trinity Is Brahma, Vishnu & This God
- There’S No Doubt This Welsh Name Belonging To No Doubt’S Singer Means “Fair”
- This “Impaler”, A Prince Of Walachia, Was Beheaded By The Turks Around 1476
- This South American Country Is Named For Its Liberator
- When Odysseus Was Awarded Achilles’ Armor, This Hero Went Mad & Killed Himself
- Yale’S “Lux Et Veritas” Means “Light And” This
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1948
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.