As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1960, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1960 Answers :
- Gerber Has A Trademark On This Word That Refers To A Single-Piece Type Of Clothing Worn By Babies
- Lionel Martin Used This Name Of A “Hill Climb” He Raced In As Part Of The Name Of The Auto Company He Later Founded
- Otherwise Known As “Vigorish”, This Fruitful Word Denotes A Sports Bookmaker’S Commission
- These Hair-Like Projections Move In Waves & Enable A One-Celled Paramecium To Move Forward
- To A Hindi They’Re Loose-Fitting Trousers; To An American, They’Re Bedtime Wear
- Wiesbaden Is The Capital Of This Present German State That Hired Out Mercenaries In The 18Th Century
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1961
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.