As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 1980, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 1980 Answers :
- Before Making Ratatouille, This Vegetable Should Be Salted To Reduce Its Bitterness
- In A Rossini Opera, This Character Is Doctor Bartolo’S Barber
- Olympus Was The Home Of The Greek Gods & This Was The Home Of The Viking Gods
- The Redeye Type Of This Is Made From Fried Ham Drippings
- The Strait Of Messina Separates This Island From Italy
- To Imitate Oscar Wilde’S “Salome”, You Need 7 Of These
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 1981
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.