As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2113, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2113 Answers :
- In “The Merchant Of Venice”, Bassanio Wins This Heiress By Choosing The Box Containing Her Portrait
- In Developing Countries, Stray & Wild Dogs Are The Major Carrier Of This Disease Also Called Hydrophobia
- Mount Waialeale On This “Garden Island” Of Hawaii Has Up To 350 Rainy Days A Year
- Nature, And Nature’S Laws Lay Hid In Night. God Said, ‘Let’ This Scientist “‘Be!’, And All Was Light”
- This Composer Of The “Surprise” Symphony Was Baptized On April Fools’ Day In 1732
- Though It Won A Gold Medal At The 1878 World’S Fair, It Prefers To Sport A Blue Ribbon
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2114
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.