As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2133, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2133 Answers :
- Around 3500 B.C. People Were Mixing Copper & Arsenic To Make This; They Soon Found Copper & Tin Worked Better
- As He Dies In Alexandria, His Last Words Are “Now My Spirit Is Going. I Can No More”
- Elvis Costello Sang To This Woman, “I Know This World Is Killing You” & “My Aim Is True””
- In 2001, This Country’S Flag Was Changed Due To Its Associations With Hutu Extremism
- The Largest Dam Built By These Rodents Was 2,140 Feet Long, 12 Feet High & 20 Feet Thick
- You’Ll Know It’S From The German For “Rule” & “Army” If You Just Do The Matthau
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2134
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.