As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2138, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2138 Answers :
- Billing Himself As “The World’S Foremost Mentalist”, He’S Quite “Amazing”
- In Recognition Of His Brilliant Creativity, This Marx Brother Won A Special Oscar In 1973
- Not Only Did It Have Musical Numbers & Scott Baio, 1976’S “Bugsy Malone” Also Featured Splurge Guns That Shot This Kid-Friendly Ammo
- Stoneware, Porcelain & Earthenware Are 3 Types Of This Craft That Involves Moist Clay That’S Hardened By Heat
- This Company That Brought Out The Tv Dinner In The Early ’50S Was Bought By Campbell’S In 1955
- Tripoli Didn’T Become The Sole Capital Of This Country Until The 1970S
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2139
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.