As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2159, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2159 Answers :
- For This 1958 Hitchcock Film’S Special Edition, Bernard Herrmann’S Original Soundtrack Was Found & Lost Sfx Were Replaced
- Hamlet Tells Him, “There Are More Things In Heaven And Earth… Than Are Dreamt Of In Your Philosophy”
- In 1633 The Inquisition In Rome Forced Him To Recant His Belief In The Copernican Theory
- More Than 400 Light Years From Earth, It’S The Brightest Star In The Constellation Scorpio
- Parents Of Infants Must Learn To Deal With These, From The Medieval Greek Diaspros, Or “Pure White”
- This Is The Surname Of Playwright Terrence Who Wrote The Tony-Winning Plays “Master Class” & “Love! Valour! Compassion!”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2160
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.