As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 216, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 216 Answers :
- 1970: “I Want You To Remember That No Bastard Ever Won A War By Dying For His Country”
- A Flamingo Does This With Its Bill Upside-Down In The Water; Its Tongue Acts Like A Piston
- In 1964 Future Colorado Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell Competed On The First U.S. Olympic Team In This Martial Art
- It’S A Good Thing Noah Didn’T Have Antlophobia, The Fear Of This Disaster; He Wouldn’T Have Survived
- The Employment & Training Administration
- Yankee Larry Berra Was Given This Nickname By A Boyhood Pal Who Thought He Looked Like A Snake Charmer In A Movie
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 217
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.