As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2160, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2160 Answers :
- Blintzes, Blinis & Crepes Are Types Of These
- Gale Sayers: “The” This State “Comet”
- It Was Discovered In Bauxite, Arkansas, That This Compound Reduces Tooth Decay
- It’S The Last Name Of A Fan Favorite From The Rays & A’S, An Undersized Diabetic Outfielder Dubbed “Super Sam”
- Michael, Diane, Buster
- Their Only Top 40 Hit Was The No. 1 Theme From “Soul Train” Called “T.S.O.P. (The Soul Of Philadelphia)”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2161
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.