As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2178, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2178 Answers :
- In 1616 Jakob Le Maire Became The First European To See What Is Now This Pacific Island Kingdom
- In 1898 Frank Seiberling Founded This Tire Company Named For The Inventor Of Vulcanized Rubber
- In Mythology He Escaped From Crete On Artificial Wings But Fell To His Death When The Wax Melted
- This Drama By August Wilson Won For Best Revival Of A Play In 2010; Its Star Viola Davis Also Won
- Though Born In Bethlehem, Jesus Was Raised About 70 Miles North Of There In This City
- Traditionally, A Woman Plays This Mythological “Heel” In Handel’S Opera “Deidamia”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2179
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.