As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2180, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2180 Answers :
- 1961: “…And Zooey”
- If A Mexican Shows You His Huaraches, He’S Showing You These
- In 1928 This Barrymore Starred In The Play That Opened The Theatre Named For Her
- This Alkaloid Drug Used To Treat Malaria Was Once Known As Peruvian Bark
- This Second-Largest City In Korea Gave Its Name To A Korean War “Perimeter”
- Victoria Peak In The Maya Mountains Is The Highest Point In This Country On The Yucatan Peninsula
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2181
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.