As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2189, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2189 Answers :
- After The Hundred Years’ War, England’S Only Possession In France Was This City On The Strait Of Dover
- Among Almost A Million Animal Species Classified, This Arthropod Group Makes Up The Largest Class
- It’S Believed The Balinese First Appeared As A Long-Haired Mutation In A Litter Of These Other Asian Cats
- Louis Antoine De Bougainville Arrived At This Island In 1768 & Natives Gave Him Fowls, Fruit & Naked Women
- This Name Found In “Hamlet” May Have Come From The Danish Form Of George, Which Is Pronounced “Yorg”
- You Can Own A Painting By A Chimp If You Donate $140 To The Sanctuary Named For This “Tarzan” Co-Star
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2190
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.