As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 22, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 22 Answers :
- Cruel To Be ____ Of A Drag
- Hummus, A Paste Of Mashed Chickpeas, Is Often Served With This Middle Eastern Pocket Bread
- In A Linkin Park Song, “I’Ve Become So” This “I Can’T Feel You There”
- It’S A Person Who Seats You In A Theater, Or The Judge On “The Voice” Who Signed Justin Bieber To His First Record Contract
- The Second Person With Whom The Groom Does This At The Reception Is Often His Mother
- Uranium Is The Heaviest Natural Element; This Is The Lightest
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 23
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.