As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2216, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2216 Answers :
- About Three-Quarters Of This Island, Which Is The World’S Third Largest, Belongs To Indonesia
- As The Highest Peak, 4,000-Foot Ataviros Could Be Called The Colossus Of This Greek Island
- In Civil Court, It’S The Money A Defendant Pays To A Winning Plaintiff
- In February Australia Switched Its Currency From Pounds To These
- In Rembrandt’S “The Abduction Of” Her, This Mythological Woman Is Carried Off On A White Bull
- This Port On The Arabian Sea Is Known As “The Gateway To India”
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2217
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.