As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2246, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2246 Answers :
- From The Hungarian Word For “Herdsman”, It’S A Type Of Meat & Vegetable Stew Seasoned Mainly With Paprika
- He Became The Supreme Roman Deity After He Overthrew His Father, Saturn
- In “The House At Pooh Corner”, Rabbit Tried To Unbounce This Character By Losing Him In The Forest
- It’S A Dance That Was Popular In The 1960S, Or Another Name For The Tutsi People Of Rwanda & Burundi
- Root Of This, The Plant That Killed Socrates; Not Hard To Find At A Good Organic Produce Store
- Scala, One Of Denmark’S Largest Shopping Malls, Was Built Across From This Copenhagen Amusement Park
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2247
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.