As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2252, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2252 Answers :
- A State Capital: Nebraska Wesleyan
- From 1894-1962 It Was The Capital Of The British Uganda Protectorate
- It’S The Name Shared By Impressionist Pissarro & A Garbo Film
- Kandinsky’S “Improvisations” & “Compositions” Are Considered The First Pure Examples Of This Type Of Painting
- The Screw-Back Style Of These Ornamental Accessories Became Popular In The Early 20Th Century
- This Character’S Father, Frank Defazio, Owned The Pizza Bowl & Cowboy Bill’S
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2253
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.