As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 228, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 228 Answers :
- 1 Of These Equals 39.37 Inches
- Also Available In A “Silly” Type, It’S A Mix Of Powdered Chalk & Linseed Oil Used To Seal Glass Panes Into Frames
- He Said, “Except I Shall See In His Hands The Print Of The Nails…I Shall Not Believe”
- Of All The Varieties Of Cats Big & Small, The Cheetah Is The Only One That Can’T Fully Retract These
- Some Of This Metal, Eliminated From U.S. Quarters & Dimes In 1965, Remained In Half Dollars Until 1970
- This Channel Island Has A Close Fitting Knitted Shirt Or Sweater Named For It, In Addition To A Cow
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 229
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.