As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2286, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2286 Answers :
- Born In 1903, This Spaniard Was The First Flamenco Guitarist To Perform As A Soloist Without Dancers
- In 1935 The Italians Launched An Invasion Of Ethiopia From What Is Now This Country, Once Part Of Ethiopia
- Sri Lanka Is An Important Source Of This Purple Quartz Gem
- The San Carlos Apache Reservation In This State Is Famous As A Major Source Of Peridot
- This “William Tell” Composer’S Father Was The Town Trumpeter In Pesaro & His Mother Was An Opera Singer
- This Brand Of Petroleum Jelly Was Discovered As A Byproduct In The 19Th Century
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2287
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.