As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2289, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2289 Answers :
- A Company Called Baa Operates Southampton, Stansted & Glasgow, But This Is Its Busiest Airport
- Cumberland Sauce, Which Is Often Served With Game, Contains A Red Jelly Made From This Fruit
- Its Name Comes From Geranos, Greek For “Crane”; Its Seed Capsules Look Like A Crane’S Bill
- The City Of Tripoli In This Country On The Eastern Shore Was Capital Of A Phoenician Federation
- The Flag Of This Country Combines Parts Of The Old Flags Of Zanzibar & Tanganyika
- This World-Famous Soy Sauce Producer Took Its Name From The Japanese For “Tortoise”, A Symbol Of Longevity
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2290
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.