As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 229, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 229 Answers :
- Cro-Magnons Flourished In The Southern Part Of This Continent During The Last Glacial Age
- Fannie Recommends Making Sherbet From The Preserved Canton Type Of This Spice
- In Christianity, Pentecost Is Observed On The 50Th Day After This Holiday
- The Paramecium, A Microorganism Found In Fresh Water, Moves By Means Of These Tiny Hairlike Threads
- The Title Character Chugs Raw Eggs & Punches Slabs Of Beef In This 1976 Oscar Winner
- This Word For A Heathen Comes From The Latin “Pagi”, Who Were Just Country Folk
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 230
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.