As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2359, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2359 Answers :
- After The 1983 Invasion, U.S. Aid Allowed This Country To Complete Its First Jet Airport
- Born In Athens In 469 B.C., Thought Up His Method, Drank Down His Hemlock
- In A Barbara Jean Hicks Story, Monsters Are Tricked Into Eating These Veggies When Told They’Re Giant Trees
- Iphicles Was The Twin Half-Brother Of This Club-Wielding Hero
- Nova Scotia’S Lake Bras D’Or Is A Corruption Of This Name That Now Refers To A Large Part Of Newfoundland
- This Title Character Is The Daughter Of A Trojan Priest Named Calchas
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2360
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.