As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2478, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2478 Answers :
- Gary Puckett Was Born In This Minnesota Town Where Bob Dylan Grew Up
- In April 1942, This Whole Mediterranean Island Was Awarded The George Cross For Bravery
- Mishael Was The Original Name Of This Man Cast Into The Fiery Furnace With Shadrach & Abednego
- Robert The Bruce, Robert Burns, Rob Roy
- This Capital Of Ecuador Was Named For The Ancient People Who Once Lived There
- This System Of Weight For Precious Metals Is Named For The French Town Where It May Have Begun
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2479
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.