As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2538, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2538 Answers :
- 19Th Century Russian Czars Operated A Penal Colony On This Large Island Off The East Coast Of Siberia
- At Age 17 John Everett Millais Exhibited His Painting Of This Man “Capturing The Inca Of Peru”
- In A Herman Melville Short Story, He’S “The Scrivener”
- In Despair Over Murdering His Father & Marrying His Mother, He Blinds Himself & Goes Into Exile
- Though Close To The Equator, This Kenyan Capital Has A Moderate Climate
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2539
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.