As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2539, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2539 Answers :
- A Character Known As “Sister” Narrates Eudora Welty’S Story “Why I Live At” This Place
- Automaker David Buick Was Born In Scotland In 1854 & Died In This U.S. City In 1929
- In “Hiawatha”, She’S The “Daughter Of The Moon”
- Tannhauser & Lohengrin Are Knights; This Title Character Of Another Wagner Opera Is A “Pure Fool”
- The Writer Known As Geoffrey Of This Place Wrote “History Of The Kings Of Britain” & Helped Spread The Arthurian Legend Across Europe
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2540
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.