As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 2585, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 2585 Answers :
- In 1922 Ralph Samuelson Invented Waterskiing Using 15-Pound Skis Made Of This; They’Ve Evolved Since Then
- Ling-Pao, Lao-Tzu, Lao-Chun
- Lions Don’T Do This To Their Food; They Don’T Have The Right Teeth For It
- Sausage & Mash Is This, & No One Ever Seems To Have Enough Of It
- The Only One Of The 3 Who Could Have Met Teddy Roosevelt
- The Philistine City Of Gath Was The Home Of This Giant Slain By David
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 2586
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.