As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 259, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 259 Answers :
- Founded By The Portuguese In 1576, Luanda Is This African Country’S Capital & Largest City
- In This Language Of The British Isles, You’Ll See Accent Marks On The Letter W
- Literally Meaning “To God”, It’S How You Say Goodbye In Spanish
- The Tongue Of A Hummingbird, Like That Of A Snake, Is This Shape At The Tip
- This City Already Had A Bad Reputation When Lot Decided To Settle There
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 260
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.