As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 28, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 28 Answers :
- 17Th Century Astronomers Were The First To Refer To The Large Dark Areas On The Moon As These
- All Night ____ Tall Sally
- Eid Al-Fitr, Laylat Al-Qadr
- In An Old Scandinavian Tale, It’S The Name Shared By 3 Ruminants Threatened By A Troll
- In Gastronomy, It’S The Flesh Of Any Wild Animal Or Bird
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 29
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.