As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 35, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 35 Answers :
- If Your Wits Don’T “Dessert” You, This Clue Will Be “As Easy As Pie”, Or “A Piece Of” This
- On A Visit To The Meadow He Met His Deer Cousins Gobo & Faline
- Rita Moreno
- The Hermit Type Of This Animal Can Twist Its Abdomen To One Side So It Tucks Neatly Into Its Home
- This “Hot” Programming Language For The Web Was Created By Sun Microsystems
- This Gift For The 35Th Anniversary Is The Horny Skeleton Of Marine Invertebrates
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 36
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.