As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 379, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 379 Answers :
- From The Dutch For “Twisted Cake”, It’S A Long Twisted Doughnut Topped With Sugar Or A Glaze
- From The Latin For “Flowing”, It Means “Able To Speak Or Write Smoothly”, As A Foreign Language
- President Levon Ter-Petrosyan
- The Name Of This Condition Comes From The Greek For “To Breathe Hard”
- The Name Of This Layered Pasta Dish Comes From The Latin For “Chamber Pot”
- Used To Make Napoleons, The “Puff” Type Of This Is Also Called Pate Feuilletee
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 380
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.