As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 380, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 380 Answers :
- As A Noun, It’S A Strip Of Material On A Sail; As A Verb, It Means To Secure An Opening Like A Hatch
- It’S In North Africa; Its Largest City Is Tunis
- Launched In Only 7 Newspapers On October 2, 1950 This Charles Schulz Strip Became The Most Widely Syndicated In The World
- Leviticus 11 Says Most Insects That Creep Or Fly Are An Abomination, But This 8Th Plague Is Kosher
- Penelope Ann, Glenn, Arthur
- Xerophytes, Such As Brittlebush & Joshua Trees, Grow In This Type Of Region
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 381
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.