As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 386, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 386 Answers :
- An 1845 Act Of Congress Determined That Presidential Elections Be Held On This Day Of The Week
- Eaten In The British Isles, The “Black” Or “Blood” Type Of This Is Really A Sausage, Not A Dessert
- It Can Mean Of The Mouth, Or Something Spoken
- It’S The Term For The Series Of Short Indentations Around The Edge Of A Pie Crust
- One Of The Top Hits Of 1978 Was This Group’S “Le Freak”
- This Title Was Bestowed On Edith Sitwell In 1954
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 387
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.