As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 388, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 388 Answers :
- Exodus 21:12 Says If You Smiteth A Man So Much That He Does This, So Do You
- Holly Hunter Played It: “The ____”
- It Means The Accumulated Fact, Tradition Or Belief About A Subject
- Like Charges Do This To One Another
- Usa Today Reported New Yorkers Have A Tough Time Getting Cabs During This Month-Long Observance
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 389
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.