As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 389, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 389 Answers :
- 8 Urbans, 9 Bonifaces, 13 Innocents
- As Well As An Alteration Of The Devil’S Home, It’S Also An Attachment On A Loom
- Crooks Do It To The Joint They Intend To Rob; Beermakers Do It To Their Bottles
- Philly Fighter Fed By Fierce Fisticuffs
- The Name Of This North African Country Comes From The Arabic Al-Djazair, Which Means “The Islands”
- Unfortunately, These Insects, Pediculus Humanus Capitis, Go Straight To Your Head
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 390
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.