As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 39, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 39 Answers :
- Harry Bertoia’S “Sound Sculptures” Are Activated By This
- If You Particularly Like Symmetry & Balance, You Fit The Description For Having Been Born Under This Sign
- If You’Re “Pushing Up Daisies”, You’Re Not Arranging Flowers, You’Re This
- Like Many Countries, Albania Has This Bird As A Symbol, & Its Flag Shows A 2-Headed One
- The Fat Rendered From Hogs, Its Name Is From The Latin For “Bacon Fat”
- The Voodoo Of New Orleans Owes A Debt To This Caribbean Nation
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 40
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.