As we have already solved this bunch of answers : Jeopardy Words Level 395, we will provide you the answer in this topic. At the moment the game is still ranking well both all devices types as it provides a unique concept of crossword with exceptional graphics. By playing it, you will get youe word and trivia skills grow your knowledge! You may solve the levels by finding the word bowl or the trivia question.
Jeopardy Words Level 395 Answers :
- A Synonym For Heathen, It Comes From The Latin For “Country Dweller”
- Finned On Fish, Scaly On Lizards, Nonexistent On Humans & Manx Cats
- He’S Cracking “Corn And I Don’T Care”
- In A 2002 Film, This House-Elf Warned Of Great Danger At Hogwarts
- The Tires Used On The Apollo 15 Lunar Rover Were Produced By This Blimp-Flying Rubber Company
- Though There Were None Of These Animals On The Isle Of Man, Hunting Them Was Banned–So Call Off The Hounds
Next level’s answers are just here : Jeopardy Words Level 396
Thank You for visiting Jeopardy Answers.